Grads and Grinds (For graduate and professional students)
Tue 11/30 • 1PM - 2PM PST
LGBTQ CRC Patio and Lounge
Join the LGBTQ CRC for some free coffee, tea, and pastries! Come and connect with fellow grad & professionals from different departments while enjoying a sunny afternoon.
Community Wellness/Covid 19 Safety:
- As of July 26, all UCLA students, faculty and staff members who work, learn, or live on campus and other UCLA properties, regardless of vaccination status, are required to complete mandatory weekly COVID-19 testing. This includes those who were previously approved to opt out of testing. https://www.studenthealth.ucla.edu/covidtesting.
>- We will be checking for covid-19 symptoms monitoring clearance
- Mask are required for indoor events and outdoor programing with large groups.
- Vaccinations are required to come to campus (all faculty, staff and students).
- Sign up upon arrival is required at our sign up booth.
- Eating will be limited to a specific designated area.
For directions to the nearest gender inclusive restroom, please visit our website and scroll down to view our gender inclusive restroom map https://lgbtq.ucla.edu/.
For directions to UCLA accessible path ways, please visit https://map.ucla.edu/ and click on the tab bar on the left and select Map Styles > Accessibility.
The UCLA LGBTQ CRC strives to create inclusive, affirming, and accessible events and programs for all community members. If you would like to discuss or provide your access needs, please contact Program Coordinator Liz Lopez at email@example.com.