Treat Yourself Monday - Righteousness & Unrighteousness
Mon 11/16 • 7PM - 8PM PST
What defines good & evil? This week, we’ll go over what is the standard of good & evil, and how to define them. We'll also go over how we can begin to live a righteous life centered on God by practicing unconditional love and living for the sake of others.
The purpose of CARP at UCLA is to generate a spirit of compassion, involvement, and determination in the young people of the world today, by revitalizing their relationship with God.
If you join CARP at UCLA, you will find out the answer to these fundamental questions:
1) What is the cause of human suffering?
2) Is there a spiritual world?
3) How can we create a better world?
4) Where does evil come from?
5) Why does history repeat itself?
6) Does God exist?
7) How can we create true relationships?
8) What is the purpose of life?
Please join us for our weekly Zoom meetings to find out!