Treat Yourself Monday - Freedom & Responsibility
Mon 11/23 • 7PM - 8PM PST
What is true freedom? By "doing whatever we want" are we truly free if those actions hurt ourselves or others? This week we'll go over the difference between true freedom and false freedom and how the misconception of freedom has brought confusion and unhappiness into our lives. Also, that we need to fulfill our portion of responsibility to attain true freedom.
The purpose of CARP at UCLA is to generate a spirit of compassion, involvement, and determination in the young people of the world today, by revitalizing their relationship with God.
If you join CARP at UCLA, you will find out the answer to these fundamental questions:
1) What is the cause of human suffering?
2) Is there a spiritual world?
3) How can we create a better world?
4) Where does evil come from?
5) Why does history repeat itself?
6) Does God exist?
7) How can we create true relationships?
8) What is the purpose of life?
Please join us for our weekly Zoom meetings to find out!