Advancing Leaders Through Opportunity Panel
Wed 5/31/2023 • 5PM - 7PM PDT
Neuroscience Research Building 132
Join us as we hear from UCLA Bruins, a UCLA alumnus, and our LA City Controller as they share the opportunities that shaped their lived experiences and helped them become the leaders they are today while paying homage to AANHPI.
Please bring your BruinCard to check-in the day of the event. Light refreshments will be provided at 5:00 p.m. Event starts at 5:30 p.m.
This event is open to all UCLA faculty, staff, trainees, and community members.
- Kenneth Mejia | Los Angeles City Controller
- David Yoo | Vice Provost, Institute of American Cultures
- Jerome Crawford | Director of Performance Excellence, UCLA Health
- Bee Kong | Regional Volunteer Services Office, American Red Cross Los Angeles Region
- Stephanie H. Yu | Clinical Psychology Ph.D. Candidate, UCLA
Patricia D. Alberto, MPH, BSN, RN, CPHQ | Readmissions & Care Transitions, UCLA Health Performance Excellence & Quality Management Services; Chair, InspirASIAN UCLA Health Affinity Group
Rohit Maharaj, PMP, SHRM-SCP | Operations Manager, UCLA Basic Needs