Treat yourself Monday - CARP at UCLA 1st Meeting: Introduction to CARP
Mon 10/5 • 7PM - 8PM PDT
In our first CARP meeting we'll share about the founders of CARP and the vision with which they created the organization. We'll also share about the main focus of CARP. Lastly, we'll share and discuss about who is God!
The purpose of CARP at UCLA is to generate a spirit of compassion, involvement, and determination in the young people of the world today, by revitalizing their relationship with God.
If you join CARP at UCLA, you will find out the answer to these fundamental questions:
1) What is the cause of human suffering?
2) Is there a spiritual world?
3) How can we create a better world?
4) Where does evil come from?
5) Why does history repeat itself?
6) Does God exist?
7) How can we create true relationships?
8)What is the purpose of life? Please join us for our weekly Zoom meetings to find out!"