Treat yourself Monday: True Relationships by CARP at UCLA
Mon 10/12 • 7PM - 8PM PDT
We’ll go over how the reason relationships don’t work or have conflict is because we seek relationship based on self-centered motivations. When we are disconnected from God and God’s love, we fill the void and lack of love with self-centered motivated relationships. The way to true lasting relationships is by having relationships based on God’s love.
The purpose of CARP at UCLA is to generate a spirit of compassion, involvement, and determination in the young people of the world today, by revitalizing their relationship with God.
If you join CARP at UCLA, you will find out the answer to these fundamental questions:
1) What is the cause of human suffering?
2) Is there a spiritual world?
3) How can we create a better world?
4) Where does evil come from?
5) Why does history repeat itself?
6) Does God exist?
7) How can we create true relationships?
8) What is the purpose of life?
Please join us for our weekly Zoom meetings to find out!