Cookies & Queers
Thu 9/30 • 3PM - 5PM PDT
Bruin Plaza and on Instagram @uclalgbtq
A social event for first years, incoming transfers, graduate professionals, and continuing students. Come hang out in-person with the UCLA LGBTQ CRC team, meet our 20+ LGBTQ+ student organizations, and connect with LGBTQ+ students. Check out @LGBTQCRC on Instagram for student org highlights leading up to the event! Bring yourself and your friends and we’ll provide the fun! *Cookies will be provided for the in-person component while supplies last.
(For LGBTQ+ Student Organizations & Leadership) Participation Sign Up Form: https://sa.ucla.edu/Forms/p/xIwj8
Community Wellness/Covid 19 Safety:
- As of July 26, all UCLA students, faculty and staff members who work, learn, or live on campus and other UCLA properties, regardless of vaccination status, are required to complete mandatory weekly COVID-19 testing. This includes those who were previously approved to opt out of testing. https://www.studenthealth.ucla.edu/covidtesting.
- Mask are required for indoor events and outdoor programing with large groups.
- Vaccinations are required to come to campus (all faculty, staff and students).
- Sign up upon arrival is required at our sign up booth.
- Eating will be limited to a specific designated area.
For directions to the nearest gender inclusive restroom, please visit our website and scroll down to view our gender inclusive restroom map https://lgbtq.ucla.edu/.
For directions to UCLA accessible path ways, please visit https://map.ucla.edu/ and click on the tab bar on the left and select Map Styles > Accessibility.
The UCLA LGBTQ CRC strives to create inclusive, affirming, and accessible events and programs for all community members. If you would like to discuss or provide your access needs, please contact Program Coordinator Liz Lopez at firstname.lastname@example.org.