Finding Work-Life Balance with Sami Toussi ’11
Wed 11/10 • 12PM - 1PM PST
Do you find yourself saying, “I have too much to do…”, “I don’t have enough time…”, “I’m so overwhelmed…!”
If this sounds like you, this workshop will help you optimize your time and close out 2020 with your best month yet.
Finding Balance focuses on a three-step process to discover which areas of your life are misaligned with your long-term goals. We will explore where you are today versus where you would like to be, and how to close that gap to step into the best version of yourself. Join us for a 60-minute interactive and fun workshop to master lasting and long-term change.
• Discover which specific areas of your life are in or out of balance.
• Identify your top goals – those things that really matter to you – and learn to say “No” to things that take away from achieving them.
• Learn how to devise action plans, time-management and organization strategies to achieve your goals – especially when you are feeling overwhelmed.
• Create room in your life to do things you are passionate about.
• Create strategies to stay focused and maintain momentum.