Treat Yourself Monday - Completeness
Mon 10/26 • 7PM - 8PM PDT
This week we'll go over why our individual contributions to the world are absolutely necessary to create an ideal world, one that God always envisioned. We'll also discuss how self-centered individualism has been blocking the realization of an ideal world and how we can overcome this by living for the sake of others, centered on God.
The purpose of CARP at UCLA is to generate a spirit of compassion, involvement, and determination in the young people of the world today, by revitalizing their relationship with God.
If you join CARP at UCLA, you will find out the answer to these fundamental questions:
1) What is the cause of human suffering?
2) Is there a spiritual world?
3) How can we create a better world?
4) Where does evil come from?
5) Why does history repeat itself?
6) Does God exist?
7) How can we create true relationships?
8) What is the purpose of life?
Please join us for our weekly Zoom meetings to find out!