Tue 3/28/2023 - Wed 3/29/2023
Are you ready to BUILD, UNBUILD, REBUILD your way to a more streamlined and engaging workplace? Join us in San Diego on March 28 & 29 for Process Palooza, a unique event celebrating the people and processes that foster positive change and operational excellence across the UC!
Our interactive workshops will give you the tools you need to build a strong foundation, unbuild old habits and processes, and rebuild something better. Learn from industry experts, hear thought-provoking keynote speeches, connect with like-minded professionals, compete to improve real business processes, and have fun while you’re at it!
UC President Michael Drake himself has given his stamp of approval, encouraging us to be curious, ask questions and rethink the way we do things. And what better way to do that than at Process Palooza, the ultimate incubator for business innovation and continuous improvement at UC and beyond. Watch President Drake’s video message at https://youtu.be/Sigxy7dn8hQ
Don’t miss out on free and discounted prices! Act now to secure your spot at http://processpalooza.ucsd.edu and join us on this journey of continuous improvement
* When: March 29, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. with pre-event training and meet-ups March 28, 1 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
* Where: UC San Diego Price Center
* Who: Anyone with a passion for excellence and continuous improvement
* Register for one or two days of learning, networking and fun
* Explore the program, learn more about what we have in store
* Discover The Great Innovate, a high-stakes competition to improve real campus processes
Questions? Email us firstname.lastname@example.org